Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Olaf Krueger <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2017/08/10 07:11:49 UTC

[FlexJS][Docs] Started with some docs using a GitHub repo

Hi,
I am not an expert in Apache FlexJS but because of the lack of
documentation, I've just started a GitHub wiki [1] with the goal to fill the
gap.
I choose GitHub instead of our Flex wiki cause I think it's easier for
anybody to contribute.

Cause the wiki is brand new it is nearly empty but the plan is to let it
grow day by day.

So, if you're interested in FlexJS a proper way to learn it is to write some
docs for it ;-)))

This repo is not restricted to some collaborators which mean that you don't
need explicit permissions to edit something. You can start right now.
Just click on a link at the sidebar and create or edit some content. You
could also edit the sidebar itself.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] https://github.com/ok-at-github/flexjs-docs/wiki

Re: [FlexJS][Docs] Started with some docs using a GitHub repo

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
That is a really good thing!!! Thanks Olaf!