Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@apache.org> on 2019/06/26 06:29:06 UTC

Maven build stuck on windows-2012-1

Hi Guys,

My name is Piotr and I'm from Apache Royale project. We have build on builds.apache.org [1] which has been stuck for several days due to block of machine windows-2012-1. It looks like cause of the block is this build [2][3]. - Is it connected at any point to Maven project ?

Should I contact with Infra ?

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-typedefs/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/master/233/
[3] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6685/2/

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: Maven build stuck on windows-2012-1

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Here you have issue [1] - feel free to add more information.

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Maven build stuck on windows-2012-1