Posted to user@commons.apache.org by robert kuzelj <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/19 17:10:37 UTC

[configuration]

hi,

i just wanted to ask if there is a release date for at
least a milestobe build for the config stuff.

ciao robertj

[configuration] Availability of binary releases

Posted by Kenny MacLeod <ke...@kizoom.com>.
Folks,

There doesn't appear to be any source of recent commons-configuration binaries
anywhere.  There are none at all on the jakarta website that I can find, and the
maven repositories that I know of only have a scattering of seemingly random
nightly builds.

Now that RC1 is out, surely binaries should be made easily available via the
jakarta site's binaries page?

cheers
kenny