Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perl <el...@bioinfo.sastra.edu> on 2007/09/21 12:04:35 UTC

booking should be captured only on the last page

I have two different pages having different form. All the forms are having
the same Action(input.htm). I need to modify  the code such that that the
details can be recorded in the database only after parsing the second page
.That means for the first page it should go to the loop (Declined)and for
the second page reverse.

 unless ( ($r->method eq "POST") && ($r->uri =~ /$bookingURL/))
  {
    $log->info("$moduleName: skipping ". $r->method ." request to ", $r->uri
);
    $log->info("$moduleName: Declining...");

    return Apache2::Const::DECLINED;
  }

Page 1.html
Form
Id	Name	Method	Action
member	member	post	input.htm

Page 2.html
Form
Id	Name	Method	Action
bookerConfirm	bookerConfirm	post	input.htm

Thanks.

Re: booking should be captured only on the last page

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
Is there a qn to this?