Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Koontz <dk...@mbc.edu> on 2007/10/11 00:14:22 UTC

LashBack URL / BL?

Does anyone use the LashBack URL as an MTA BL block or SA rule?  I just
discovered them and they sound intriguing.  Any feedback on their
reliability and FP rate would be appreciated.  I am a little concerned that
I've never heard of them before..

Re: LashBack URL / BL?

Posted by Bill Landry <bi...@inetmsg.com>.
Kris Deugau wrote:
> Mikael Syska wrote:
>> I'm not sure about all the diff black list options ... but I guess it
>> would be rather easy to test it .....
>>
>> header RCVD_IN_LASHBACK eval:check_rbl('LASHBACK','ubl.unsubscore.com')
>> describe RCVD_IN_LASHBACK lashback
>> tflags RCVD_IN_LASHBACK net
>> score RCVD_IN_LASHBACK 0.0
>>
>> Would this be the right text to add to local.cf ... then in a few days
>> I can give some feedback ....
>
> You'd want a small, non-zero score (0.001 is usually good for this type
> of testing) otherwise the test is disabled.  <g>
>
> -kgd

Also, I don't know if it's required or not, but all examples I've seen of
"eval:check_rbl" tests, the query host name is terminated with a ".":

header RCVD_IN_LASHBACK eval:check_rbl('LASHBACK','ubl.unsubscore.com.')

Bill

Re: LashBack URL / BL?

Posted by Kris Deugau <kd...@vianet.ca>.

Re: LashBack URL / BL?

Posted by Mikael Syska <mi...@syska.dk>.
Hi,

Dave Koontz wrote:

> Does anyone use the LashBack URL as an MTA BL block or SA rule? I just
> discovered them and they sound intriguing. Any feedback on their
> reliability and FP rate would be appreciated. I am a little concerned
> that I’ve never heard of them before….

// ouT