Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oliver Heard <ol...@orderofmagnitude.co.uk> on 2012/05/11 11:59:54 UTC

Bug #AXIS2-4445; Workaround?

Hi java-user(s),

I have a question related to the bug here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4445

We're trying to use Axis2 to generate a service from a WSDL that uses
the wrapped array pattern. wsdl2java does its half of the job fine, but
while trying to deploy the AAR Axis2 gives a stack trace virtually
identical to the one at the above link.

I notice this bug hasn't been fixed since 2009 so does anybody know a
workaround that doesn't involve forking Axis2 or having to maintain
custom patches?

Thanks in advance,
Oli

--
Oliver Heard
Developer

Round Foundry Media Centre | Foundry Street | Leeds | LS11 5QP

E : oliver@orderofmagnitude.co.uk
T : 0113 394 4599