Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru)" <su...@cisco.com> on 2009/04/28 22:38:37 UTC

Custom implementation class

Hello Apache Axis users ,
                             I am looking at migrating from axis 1.4 to
axis 2 . When we use wsdl2java tool with the following attributes
wsdl2java  -o ./wsddcode -s -ss -sd  -or  -uri sample.wsdl

The service.xml is generated as
   <serviceGroup>
    <service name="UsermgmtService">
        <messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<BLOCKED::http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> "
class="usermgmt.UsermgmtServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <parameter
name="ServiceClass">usermgmt.UsermgmtServiceSkeleton</parameter>
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
        <operation name="getUsers" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<BLOCKED::http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> " namespace="userMgmt">
            <actionMapping>urn:getUsers</actionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>urn:getUsersResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="saveUser" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<BLOCKED::http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> " namespace="userMgmt">
            <actionMapping>urn:saveUser</actionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>urn:saveUserResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
    </service>
</serviceGroup>

I would want to use a custom implementation class
"UsermgmtImplementation.java" in the place of
usermgmt.UsermgmtServiceSkeleton.
In axis 1.4 , providing custom implementation classes used to pretty
straighfoward. I am not sure how  this can be done in Axis 2.
Could you please provide any pointers in this regard ? I have read
through couple of forums could not find answer to this question.

thank you,
suchitha