Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/02/10 07:06:36 UTC

Show error when click on Quick Ship Enter Order

Hello All,

After creating order when I click on "Quick Ship Enter Order" button for
complete order than i get error message

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request
[ordervieworderId=WSCO10003]; this request does not exist or cannot be
called directly

But order is completed.

Re: Show error when click on Quick Ship Enter Order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks to Arun Patidar, fixed at revision: 742983

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Akash Jain" <ak...@hotwaxmedia.com>