Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/13 14:41:05 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "BerntJohnsen" by BerntJohnsen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BerntJohnsen:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BerntJohnsen

New page:
My empty page.....

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "BerntJohnsen" by BerntJohnsen

Posted by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>.
I follow myself.

Quoted information was retrieved from next page actually .
http://wiki.apache.org/general/WikiHomePage?highlight=%28%28----%28-%2A%29%28%5Cr%29%3F%5Cn%29%28.%2A%29CategoryHomepage%5Cb%29

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
         tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp
         tmnk@apache.org

         Naka

*/

Posted by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM>.
> TomohitoNakayama wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > I has been concerned with personal page in wiki ....
> > How should we use it :) ?
>
> I have concerns as well, I think we should not have personal pages on
> the Derby wiki. This is for similar reasons that Apache doesn't want
> people to own areas of code, it's a community effort and everyone can
> work on anything.

I agree completetly. Personal page deleted.

> Dan.

Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "BerntJohnsen" by BerntJohnsen

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Posted by TomohitoNakayama <to...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>.
Hello.

I has been concerned with personal page in wiki ....
How should we use it :) ?

Best regards .

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama