Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by va...@gmail.com on 2008/04/18 20:49:27 UTC

Whats is the difference between SCA and J2EE specifications?

Hi there,

I am new to SCA stuff. I am not able to understand why we need SCA
specification as we already have J2EE specifications with which we can
create services and deploy them. More over to my knowledge we have Spring
frame work etc..

Why are we going for SCA.

What are the substantial differences that made us to adopt SCA?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Satya

Re: Whats is the difference between SCA and J2EE specifications?

Posted by va...@gmail.com.
Hi Chang,

Thank you very much for reply..

Posted by Yee-Kang Chang <ye...@ca.ibm.com>.