Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/02 23:57:59 UTC

Different XML order in WSDL File with Axis 1.2

Hi,

I am deploying my axis services on one machine and I see different wsdl and on other machine , same service generates different wsdl. The difference is only in ordering of operations. I rearranged the wsdl and they both are same.

Only difference in environment I could see is different JRE different versions besides that environment is same.

I am accessing wsdl via URL if it does matter.

How could I maintain the same order of wsdl every time when I deploy service..

Thanks,

Petr V.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Re: Different XML order in WSDL File with Axis 1.2

Posted by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Okay, I will file the bug but this behavior has been confirmed when I removed 1.6 JRE, all went fine.

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote: Please create a JIRA and upload both wsdl;s and add result of "java
-version" on both boxes.

thanks,
dims

On 7/2/07, Petr V.  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am deploying my axis services on one machine and I see different wsdl and
> on other machine , same service generates different wsdl. The difference is
> only in ordering of operations. I rearranged the wsdl and they both are
> same.
>
> Only difference in environment I could see is different JRE different
> versions besides that environment is same.
>
> I am accessing wsdl via URL if it does matter.
>
> How could I maintain the same order of wsdl every time when I deploy
> service..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Petr V.

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
> knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

always stay connected to friends.

Re: Different XML order in WSDL File with Axis 1.2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.