Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Stanley Stanev <st...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/26 19:58:55 UTC

throw a WSSecurityException from the callback

I reviewed WSSecurityEngine code for WSS4j 1.1.0 and I am unhappy to see so
many problems.

Recently, I have been trying to throw a WSSecurityException from the callback
for USERNAME_TOKEN_UKNOWN usage and whatever I put in the message of the
exception the WSSecurityEngine always catches it and puts it's own "No Password
for..." message. Can you please rethink this logic?!

best to all of you!

Stanimir Stanev (Stanley)
Senior Java Developer
Momentum SI, Austin TX