Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org> on 2016/04/16 13:11:10 UTC

GROOVY-5727, removal of servlet-api from the zip distribution

Hi,

is someone opposed to remove the servlet-api.jar we ship in the zip
distribution?

If you use the GroovyServlet, you normally have a servlet container to
use it in and  the servlet-api jar tends to get in the way here.

If no one speaks up, I will remove it within a week for the next release ;)

bye Jochen

Re: GROOVY-5727, removal of servlet-api from the zip distribution

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1

Posted by Sergei Egorov <bs...@gmail.com>.
+1