Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com> on 2017/12/07 19:36:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sentry version 2.0.0

Voting is now closed and has passed with the following tally,

Binding +1s: Sergio Pena, Alexander Kolbasov, Colm o hEigeartaigh

Thanks to everyone who voted! I'll continue with the rest of the
release process.

-Kalyan

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Sentry version 2.0.0

Posted by Alexander Kolbasov <ak...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Kalyan!

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Kalyan - will you also promote the 2.0.0 maven artifacts as part of
the release process?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh