Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/03/03 05:40:01 UTC

[Announce] wicketstuff-core 1.4.16 is released.

Hello,

Following the release of wicket 1.4.16 last week I have cut a matching
release for wicketstuff-core (https://github.com/wicketstuff/core).

The artifacts have been promoted and are now available through the maven
central repository.

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>push-cometd</artifactId>
<version>1.4.16</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.16

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

Release Notes - WicketStuff Core - Version 1.4.16:

Michael O'Cleirigh (10 commits)
Minor pom changes.

seb (2 commits):
   - introduced broad casting channels
     -> renamed IPushChannel to IPushNode
     -> added new IPushChannel interface representing a broadcasting channel
     -> IPushService: an event can now either be send to a push node
directly (1-1 communication) or to a broadcasting channel (1-n
communication)

Martin Funk (1 commit)
and eclipse fixes.

The plan is to release another 1.4.x stable release within one month
from today. If you commit code and/or want a release sooner let me know
as one month is the worst case target.

Regards,

Mike