Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/11 12:49:22 UTC

Re: Problems with XSP in cocoon 1.7.3

"Livas, Dimitris" <Di...@intarget.com> wrote:
>Unfortunatly, i can run all the examples (in the samples directory of the
>cocoon
>package) except the XSP ones. When I try I get the following error:
>
>Sample URL:
>http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/xsp/page.xml?message=Hello%20World
>ERROR (displayed in the page):
>
>java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

This question is a VVFAQ (Very Very Frequently Asked Question)!

Please at least read the FAQ before posting, please check the mailing list
archive before posting - and finally, if all that fails, please post
installation questions to cocoon-users not cocoon-dev! Thank you kindly! :-)

The answer is at

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-4

and also in the documentation included in Cocoon.

Re: Problems with XSP in cocoon 1.7.3

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
on 5/11/00 5:49 AM, Robin Green at greenrd@hotmail.com wrote:

> This question is a VVFAQ (Very Very Frequently Asked Question)!
>
> Please at least read the FAQ before posting, please check the mailing list
> archive before posting - and finally, if all that fails, please post
> installation questions to cocoon-users not cocoon-dev! Thank you kindly! :-)
>
> The answer is at
>
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-4
>
> and also in the documentation included in Cocoon.
Maybe we should do what they do on the JServ list when you subscribe which
is to add a bunch of lines in the subscription confirmation to
READ THE FAQ
READ THE FAQ
about a 1000 times.

:-)