Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/15 00:42:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Hi,

this is a retroactive vote for the release of Felix Logback version
1.0.6 done by Raymond Augé. In a nutshell, we had a transitive
dependency on logback that was impacted by LOGBACK-1591.

The source release is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/felix/org.apache.felix.logback-1.0.6-source-release.zip

Please vote to (retroactively) approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ]  0 Don't care
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the retroactive vote for the release of Felix Logback
version 1.0.6.

* +1 votes from Raymond Auge, Karl Pauls, Thomas Watson, Carsten
Ziegeler, Georg Henzler, Pierre De Rom, David Bosschaert, and
Jean-Baptiste Onofre.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Tom

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021, 6:44 PM Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is a retroactive vote for the release of Felix Logback version
> 1.0.6 done by Raymond Augé. In a nutshell, we had a transitive
> dependency on logback that was impacted by LOGBACK-1591.
>
> The source release is here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/felix/org.apache.felix.logback-1.0.6-source-release.zip
>
> Please vote to (retroactively) approve this release:
>
>    [ ] +1 Approve the release
>    [ ]  0 Don't care
>    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Georg Henzler <fe...@ghenzler.de>.
+1

Georg

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl