Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Klavon <dk...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/25 20:36:55 UTC

Community News

Just wanted to let the community know that this morning IBM announced a
new software offering with support services that are based on the Apache
Geronimo open source project. The offering, called WebSphere Application
Server Community Edition, will be available as a free download from IBM
later this quarter.

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info1/websphere/index.jsp?tab=landings/was-ce

Dave
IBM

Re: Community News

Posted by David Klavon <dk...@gmail.com>.
We would be honored.   Let me know if you need any additional
information for the page entry.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Community News

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
feel free to also use the dev list so everyone is in on the
conversation :)

Welcome

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Community News

Posted by Barry van Someren <go...@gmail.com>.

Re: Community News

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Community News

Posted by Barry van Someren <go...@gmail.com>.
To the management folk out there, this basically proves that Geronimo
is something they should take serious.
I suggest that celebration commences :-)

Re: Community News

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

geirm@apache.org

Re: Community News

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
David Klavon wrote, On 10/25/2005 11:36 AM:

> Just wanted to let the community know that this morning IBM announced
> a new software offering with support services that are based on the
> Apache Geronimo open source project. The offering, called WebSphere
> Application Server Community Edition, will be available as a free
> download from IBM later this quarter.
> http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info1/websphere/index.jsp?tab=landings/was-ce
>

> Dave
> IBM