Posted to commons-user@db.apache.org by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com> on 2009/11/05 17:38:47 UTC

[exec] PumpStreamHandler Example?

Can someone point me at an example?   I need to execute a command and get
the output, which I can do with this class, I just can't figure out how to
hook the darned thing to a command...

RE: [exec] PumpStreamHandler Example?

Posted by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com>.
Duh, guess I should have used CommandLine.parse, instead of the constructor.

Posted by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com>.
I have the following: