Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2021/01/15 02:44:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new PMC: liuxiran

Hello, community,
The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
invited liuxiran to be a PMC member. We are pleased to announce that she
has accepted.

Congratulations liuxiran and welcome to join us.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PMC: liuxiran