Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Melton, James" <jm...@bloomberg.com> on 2004/06/04 19:37:28 UTC

Schema Generation

I am looking at XMLBeans as a tool to generate XML schemas.

We want to model our business domains using OWL and then use the
resulting RDF models as input to generate XML schemas. I am the XMLBeans
"expert" in this project and so far know little about OWL or RDF.
However it certainly seems reasonable to me to do the schema generation
using XMLBeans.

It looks like XMLBeans includes interfaces/classes generated from the W3
schema for schemas (with minor changes). Are there any examples of code
doing schema generation out there?

Thanks,
Jim.