Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Scott MacDonald <sc...@adobe.com> on 2006/10/13 19:05:41 UTC

James

HI

I am trying to send mail using James.

I am able to connect to the server and send messages.  I am using the
Java API to send messages using James.

It appears that the messages are located in the outgoing folder - but
the messages never end up at the destination.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott Macdonald

Re: James

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Look at the mailet log inside <jamesfolder>/apps/james/logs.
Maybe you misconfigured DNS servers, or maybe you have a firewall
blocking outgoing connection for james (often it happens that providers
block outgoing port 25).

Stefano