Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/05/21 00:56:56 UTC

New theme, new logo

Hi Team,

To celebrate our 1.0 release, and to give the project a face-lift
(we're still in the process of modifying the site template), I would
like to sponsor a competition for a new logo and/or color scheme
design for the project.

I have had a number of issues with the old logo - I can't find the old
.psd files to modify/maintain (the 'J' should become an 'S' at the
very least) and I haven't been able to contact the designer we used
years ago to help.  Also, the existing logo was not designed by a
person with a CLA on file with the ASF, so there is a little gray area
as to its use in the project.   And, by hosting a competition, the
community can vote on their favorites, in classic ASF fashion.

Thoughts?

Les

Re: New theme, new logo

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.