Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com> on 2002/03/06 02:10:20 UTC

small presentation and questions

Hi all,
I may be doing a presentation on Turbine 2 at a small Java Users Group here
in Tucson and wanted to get some info on 3:

What are the different subprojects and their functions?
ie - fulcrum, maven, stratum are the ones I'm unclear on.

Is there a planned release for 3, yet?

Is there an anticipated release for 2.2?

Just something brief and why it was necessary to do it this way for
decoupling services. Also, what decoupled services are going to be available
for things like Struts (I will be presenting to a struts-heavy crowd).

Thank you all for your time and a truly great web framework, I learn more
about it each time I want to build something.

-warner

+warner onstine+