Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 14:11:51 UTC

Javadoc

Where would I go to ask Maven to deliver 2.1 javadoc to 'javadoc/trunk' or
some such?

Re: Javadoc

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 03 March 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Where would I go to ask Maven to deliver 2.1 javadoc to
> 'javadoc/trunk' or some such?

The easies way is to do something like:
mvn install -Pdeploy
or go ahead and deploy a snapshot.   With the deploy profile (so source
jars are built), the bundle jar builds a complete javadoc for everything
that goes into the bundle jar.   Thus, it would end up in
distribution/bundle/target/javadoc

If you deploy a snapshot, the javadoc jar would already be uploaded to
the repo on people.apache.org.   Create a 2.1-SNAPSHOT directory in:
/www/incubator.apache.org/cxf/javadoc
and unpack the jar there.   Make sure the perms are set OK afterword
though.  (group apcvs, chmod g+w)   Then wait a couple hours for it to
actually sync to the real website.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA