Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/04/28 08:35:59 UTC

[PROPOSAL] SMX3 new release

Hi all,

As we have released SMX4 including new components version (2009.01), I
propose to prepare a new 3.3.1 release that include the same components set.

I have quickly checked the JIRA tasks related to SMX3. I haven't seen
any blocking tasks. Nevertheless, if you want to include some JIRA tasks
in the 3.3.1 before releasing, keep me posted, I can work on it.

I would like to begin the release preparation tomorrow if all are OK.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: [PROPOSAL] SMX3 new release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Well, it makes sense.

So, if we can prepare a SMX3 release including the same component set as
in the SMX4 release.

Do you see anything else in the SMX3 core that we need to correct before
releasing ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Well, I would not.  I think it makes sense to release 3.3.1 with the
same set of components as in 4.0.0.
Once the fixes in smx-mail got in, we can release this component independantly.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 09:04, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Lars, is up to you.
>
> There is no emergency to release 3.3.1 version, so we can wait for your
> commit.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> Lars Heinemann wrote:
>>
>> Hi JB,
>>
>> I am currently reworking servicemix-mail. (see SMXCOMP-499)
>> No idea if you want to wait for the changes to finish.
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

>> 2009/4/28 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As we have released SMX4 including new components version (2009.01), I
>>> propose to prepare a new 3.3.1 release that include the same components
>>> set.
>>>
>>> I have quickly checked the JIRA tasks related to SMX3. I haven't seen any
>>> blocking tasks. Nevertheless, if you want to include some JIRA tasks in
>>> the
>>> 3.3.1 before releasing, keep me posted, I can work on it.
>>>
>>> I would like to begin the release preparation tomorrow if all are OK.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Cheers,