Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Lukas <ot...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/16 19:33:09 UTC

[USER-FEEDBACK] Following Tutorial on streampipes

Could not finde Aggregration in Data Processors to to the tutorial

Re: [USER-FEEDBACK] Following Tutorial on streampipes

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Thank you for your reply.

In my opinion both makes sense as someone just visiting the page and
reading through already gets a good impression of what StreamPipes is doing.
It just should be aligned if you can make sure by aligning release and the
content shown on the website that would be awesome. So no matter where the
user reads / looks the same content is showing up.

I like the tour because it helps to get a first understanding of the UI.

My goal of following the website getting started was to get a tangible
working example. The tour is in my humble opinion for understanding the UI.
The Getting Started to get a working example to understand the mechanisms
(This was the reason i tried the website Getting started guide as this
where most of other websites have their information for building working
systems.)

To sum up: interactive tour for UI explanation and online tutorial to get a
working example up and running.

otluk

Am Mo., 18. Jan. 2021 um 08:37 Uhr schrieb Dominik Riemer <riemer@apache.org