Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "RENDLE, ANDY (Insurance Finance Transformation Portfolio)" <An...@LloydsBanking.com> on 2020/11/24 19:49:41 UTC

Failing to cluster correctly

Classification: Public

All

We have developed a Spring Ignite Kafka producer application, utilising Ignites caches and failover capabilities.

This runs perfectly in standalone mode but when configured with another host we get many serialisation errors. We have obviously made some fundamental mistake, can anyone give us a clue as to where to look?

java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.222.b10-0.el7_6.x86_64
Ignite v2.7.6 & v2.9.0
spring-boot 2.0.6.RELEASE

Most of our processes are invoked like this:
ignite.compute().withExecutor(SCANNER_POOL).callAsync(IgniteCallable)

It seems to serializing many classes that are not expected, even when both nodes have exactly the same deployment. We have many Autowired variables but all are correct and working in standalone mode. In clustered mode and we end up with a huge exceptions in the file attached:

Many thanks in advance,

Andy Rendle

Lloyds Banking Group plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC95000. Telephone: 0131 225 4555.

Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207626 1500.

Bank of Scotland plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Telephone: 03457 801 801.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 10399850.

Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 11722983.

Lloyds Bank plc, Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.

Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH has its registered office at Thurn-und-Taxis Platz 6, 60313 Frankfurt, Germany. The company is registered with the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 111650. Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH is supervised by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht.

Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc.

HBOS plc. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC218813.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential and may contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it (including any attachments) immediately. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.

Re: Failing to cluster correctly

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not sure. If you're using Spring you can also annotate such fields with
@SpringResource.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пн, 30 нояб. 2020 г. в 13:35, RENDLE, ANDY (Insurance Finance

Posted by "RENDLE, ANDY (Insurance Finance Transformation Portfolio)" <An...@LloydsBanking.com>.
Classification: Public

Thanks for the update.

Is there a Spring Ignite example available to demonstrate your suggested techniques?

Thanks

Andy Rendle
Hadoop Technical Architect
Insurance Finance Transformation Portfolio | Group Transformation
M: 07973 878454  | E: andy.rendle@lloydsbanking.com<ma...@lloydsbanking.com>
A: Lloyds Banking Group, Harbourside, 10 Canons Way, Bristol, BS1 5LF

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!