Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 22:36:59 UTC

check load

I use aws load balancer  to load balance my app running in aws cloud ,the
load balancer is configured to launch a new server instance if   request is
taking more than the specified time .

I need advice on  how to check  the load on the server, should it be like
number of session ?  total sessions size ?
please advice can wicket any how tell me whats the load ?

Re: check load

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
No, Wicket cannot tell you such information.
Consult AWS documentation.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use aws load balancer  to load balance my app running in aws cloud ,the
> load balancer is configured to launch a new server instance if   request is
> taking more than the specified time .
>
> I need advice on  how to check  the load on the server, should it be like
> number of session ?  total sessions size ?
> please advice can wicket any how tell me whats the load ?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development