Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Singh, Arshi (Indsys)" <Ar...@geind.ge.com> on 2003/08/30 07:45:11 UTC

RE: Cloning Sheet to New Workbook

Hi,
    I had posted a similar question about combining worksheets from
different workbooks into one workbook.
    I want to know whether the feature that was being discussed
below.....workbook.setSheet(..) method, has been implemented or wud i have
to copy each row one by one to the new workbook.

Thanks,
Arshi.