Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2005/09/21 00:22:00 UTC

Column-numbers: pending issues discovered

Hi,

If anyone should feel a need to try out the following scenarios:

- combined column- and row-span on cells in a table with explicit
columns: if the cell spans more than one column and there is an
unoccupied column-number in between

- cells as direct descendants of table-body in a table with explicit
columns: if there is a row with more than (number-of-columns + 1) cells
--there is already a testcase for (number-of-columns + 1). Try adding
one more, and...

The message is: DON'T -not just yet. These will still lead to
'overlap-errors'.

This post just to let you know I'm working on it. Coming very soon.

Cheers,

Andreas

Re: Column-numbers: pending issues discovered

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Sep 21, 2005, at 00:22, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If anyone should feel a need to try out the following scenarios:
>
> - combined column- and row-span on cells in a table with explicit
> columns: if the cell spans more than one column and there is an
> unoccupied column-number in between
>
> - cells as direct descendants of table-body in a table with explicit
> columns: if there is a row with more than (number-of-columns + 1)
> cells --there is already a testcase for (number-of-columns + 1). Try
> adding one more, and...

False alarm for the second case. The first will give errors...

Andreas