Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Irene Huang <ih...@acegain.com> on 2002/03/14 02:26:53 UTC

Rename "Jetspeed" problem

Hello,

I tried to have 2 copies of jetspeed running under the \webapps,
but the copied one, "newjetspeed", can't read my portlets in
\webapps\newjetspeed\WEB-INF\classes\myportlet;
instead, it read the original copies.

Q: how do i keep 2 different copies of jetspeed under the same webapps?

Then I deleted the original jetspeed.
I replaced all "jetspeed" with "newjetspeed" in web.xml,
and go to http://localhost/newjetspeed,  the portlets i wrote didn't show up
at all.
( I had the portlets in WEB-INF\classes\myportlet  )

Q: If I only want to change the name of "jetspeed", what should i do?
should i replace all the <servlet-name> from "jetspeed" to "newjetspeed" in
web.xml?
    <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>
          jetspeed