Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/16 23:10:09 UTC

jenkins jobs for new docs guide

Hi,

I have been working on some new doc guides:

-the gsoc one is in master : docs/publican-gsoc-2013.cfg

-in the ACS101 branch under docs/acs101/publican.cfg (tons of new goodies in there libcloud, jclouds-cli, knife-cs, whir etc)

Hugo mentioned to me that we should have some jenkins jobs to build those, any takers ? ( I no squat about jenkins)

thanks,

-sebastien

Re: jenkins jobs for new docs guide

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:03 AM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 05:10:09PM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been working on some new doc guides:
>>
>> -the gsoc one is in master : docs/publican-gsoc-2013.cfg
>>
>> -in the ACS101 branch under docs/acs101/publican.cfg (tons of new goodies in there libcloud, jclouds-cli, knife-cs, whir etc)
>>
>> Hugo mentioned to me that we should have some jenkins jobs to build
>> those, any takers ? ( I no squat about jenkins)
>
> It's quite easy. Once you are logged in. Go to the view under which
> you create a job. Then click "New Job", then select "copy from
> existing job". In your case you can use the doc jobs that Hugo setup
> for midonet/nicira. Then tweak the configuration shell script to build
> acs101!
>
> Easy! :)

Indeed:

http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/docs-4.3-gsoc-guide/

thanks vogxn for creating an account for me.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.