Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Spencer Leone <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 22:28:18 UTC

Where is ATS regex_remap plugin?

Hello.

Where is ATS regex_remap plugin? I would like to use regex within
remap.config which include patterns for the scheme, port, and path. Per the
ATS online documentation:

http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/files.htm#remap.config

*"Only the host field can contain a regex; the scheme, port, and other
fields cannot. For path manipulation via regexes, use the regex_remap
plugin."*

So I would like to use the regex_remap plugin. But I have not be able to
locate the plugin. My ATS instance information is as follows:

Apache Traffic Server - traffic_line - 3.0.1 - (build # 101514 on Nov 15
2011 at 14:47:50)

I built the latest stable release of ATS.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Leon

Re: Where is ATS regex_remap plugin?