Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org> on 2011/11/15 16:18:57 UTC

3.4 status?

Hi guys,

What's the latest on 3.4? Anything I can help with to get this baby pushed out?

Re: 3.4 status?

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Almost recovered :).

Will probably do an rc tonight. Sorry for the delay.

thanks
mahadev

Re: 3.4 status?

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
I can review the C ones.

I might have a list of jiras (mainly build/script changes) for 3.3.4.
Ill update those jiras sometime today. If others are comfortable
getting those into 3.3.4, would be great.

thanks
manhadev

Re: 3.4 status?

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.