Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ATUL PAL /SOFT/INFOTECH <at...@icici-infotech.com> on 2002/08/24 13:11:48 UTC

403 error

 I am getting following error on apache .

 Forbidden

 can anyone help me on this

 Thanks

 regards
 Atul
--

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It
should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously

Re: 403 error

Posted by Naseer Bhatti <na...@ilm.edu>.
You have to define, Indexes in the Options of the directory. Indexes makes
you see the directory listing of the directory specified.

Naseer

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.

Re: 403 error

Posted by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com>.