Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by st...@apache.org on 2001/10/02 22:07:48 UTC

Re: mod_negotiation/8130: initial default page returns index.html.zh.Big5

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Synopsis: initial default page returns index.html.zh.Big5

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: stoddard
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct  2 13:07:46 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Will be fixed in the next release. Bill Rowe shot the bug and Bill Stoddard ported the fix from 2.0 to 1.3. For future reference, I am adding the significant text of an email exchange between B. Rowe and the bug db author: