Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Mohammed Alqaisi <mo...@latro.com> on 2022/03/15 14:34:13 UTC

Integrating Apache drill with MongoDB and Superset Apache

Hi support team,

I hope this email finds you well,

I was doing some research on how we can connect superset Apache and MongoDB when I came across Apache drill, everything happened to be okay I did add MongoDB from the storge and I can see all the tables but once I'm trying to access and retrieve data from the tables -even if the limit is 10- it didn't work and I have waited for a long time but with no results.

I'd be happy to if you can help me to fix this issue and I hope I hear from you soon,

Regards,
Mohammed

Re: Integrating Apache drill with MongoDB and Superset Apache

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi, which drill version you are using? And, is it possible to post the query text and error stack log? please mask any privacy information.