Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org> on 2018/09/25 10:33:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Hello all,

I have staged a release 1.0.1 for Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard. It brings bug
fixes and a new optional feature to prepend paths to all applications
inside a whiteboard.

The module is tagged at
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aries-jax-rs-whiteboard.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/org.apache.aries.jax.rs-1.0.1

Artifacts are in one staged repo,
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1144

Instructions for verifying the release are at
http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html. Alternately,
cut and paste the following to run a full check:

-----

wget --no-check-certificate
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/scripts/verify_staged_release.sh
chmod a+x verify_staged_release.sh
./verify_staged_release.sh 1144 mytempdirectory 2>&1 | tee verifyresults.txt
grep FAIL verifyresults.txt
grep ERROR verifyresults.txt

-----

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. [ ] +1 [ ] 0 [ ] -1

Here is my +1.

Thanks to all,

Carlos.

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org>.
Hi again,

this vote passes with 7 binding +1 votes and 1 non binding +1 votes.

I will release the artifacts.

Thanks to all.

Carlos.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Looks good now.

+1 (binding)

Thanks
Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Hey Christian,

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

csierra@apache.org>:

> Hello all,
>
> I have staged a release 1.0.1 for Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard. It brings bug
> fixes and a new optional feature to prepend paths to all applications
> inside a whiteboard.
>
> The module is tagged at
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aries-jax-rs-whiteboard.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/org.apache.aries.jax.rs-1.0.1
>
> Artifacts are in one staged repo,
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1144
>
> Instructions for verifying the release are at
> http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html. Alternately,
> cut and paste the following to run a full check:
>
> -----
>
> wget --no-check-certificate
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/scripts/verify_staged_release.sh
> chmod a+x verify_staged_release.sh
> ./verify_staged_release.sh 1144 mytempdirectory 2>&1 | tee
> verifyresults.txt
> grep FAIL verifyresults.txt
> grep ERROR verifyresults.txt
>
> -----
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. [ ] +1 [ ] 0 [ ] -1
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> Carlos.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks !

Regards,