Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by liangmeng <13...@139.com> on 2015/06/25 09:44:12 UTC

drop related hive tables and hbase table after drop the cube

   it seems that kylin do not delete related hive and hbase tables automatically after i disable or drop a cube?

梁猛
中国移动广东公司 网管维护中心 网管支撑室
电话:13802880779
邮箱: liangmeng@gd.chinamobile.com  ,13802880779@139.com
地址:广东省广州市珠江新城珠江西路11号 广东全球通大厦北3楼
邮编:510623

Re: drop related hive tables and hbase table after drop the cube

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Could we please implement it into 0.7 also?

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@gmail.com>.