Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Guy Laden <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 18:20:09 UTC

Recommended JDK

Hi All, Are there recommended JDK / JDK-versions for running 3.4.6 in
production?
Alternatively, what are the regression tests run against? What do people
have good experience with?  Are there any that have proven problematic?
Thanks, Guy

RE: Recommended JDK

Posted by "Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR)" <i....@newcastle.ac.uk>.
Hi Guy,

I've used jdk1.7.0.51 with ZK 3.4.6 for about an year and half. It works really well and I've noticed any problems.

Ibrahim

Re: Recommended JDK

Posted by Jon Bringhurst <jb...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
We've been running Zookeeper under JDK 1.8.0u5 for some time now (at least 6 months) on 50+ clusters with minimal issues.

-Jon