Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "marco@exoscale.ch" <ma...@exoscale.ch> on 2016/08/12 12:27:11 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-7982 - KVM live migration

Need some Jira love... Can someone give me the rights to assign myself to this JIRA issue, or to assign myself directly. Thanks

There are new configuration items and some explainations to be documented. I thought to write it in the documentation project. Is it required to write something in the wiki too?

Marc-Aurèle

--
Exoscale
Av de Provence 4

Re: CLOUDSTACK-7982 - KVM live migration

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
You are now on the Jira contributors list. You should be able to
assign issues.

Thanks,
~ Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/