Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/01/23 19:15:07 UTC

Are we in bugfix mode?

Max has had his changes to support asset URLs pending since last week.
What's our status? Are we in bug-fix only mode? Should we commit these into
a "dev" branch? Should we just hold off on merging these (if so, for how
long)?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/8

Re: Are we in bugfix mode?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Okay, I think for this we'll wait until after the release to merge it in in
case other platforms want to try and handle the CameraConstants.NATIVE_URL
type as well.

Re: Are we in bugfix mode?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Are we in bugfix mode?