Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Marc Speck <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/16 09:42:16 UTC

Minor config issues

1) The pre-built manifest file in org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server is
not in sync anymore. I miserably failed at updating to a higher Jackrabbit
version, but could somebody of wisdom ;) at least update the version of the
bundle? The Felix Console says 2.0.3.incubator-SNAPSHOT instead of
2.0.5-SNAPSHOT

2) Is there a reason that org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.usermanager and
accessmanaager declare a dependency on jackrabbit-api twice?

Cheers,
Marc

Re: Minor config issues

Posted by Mike Moulton <mi...@meltmedia.com>.
Marc,

My company was just about to undertake an attempt to upgrade to Jackrabbit 1.6 in one of our apps.

I created SLING-1190 [1] to be a basis for what hopefully will turn into an official upgrade. It might be helpful if you could outline some of the problems you encountered in this issue.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1190

-- Mike

On Nov 16, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Marc Speck wrote:

> 1) The pre-built manifest file in org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server is
> not in sync anymore. I miserably failed at updating to a higher Jackrabbit
> version, but could somebody of wisdom ;) at least update the version of the
> bundle? The Felix Console says 2.0.3.incubator-SNAPSHOT instead of
> 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT
>
> 2) Is there a reason that org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.usermanager and
> accessmanaager declare a dependency on jackrabbit-api twice?
>
> Cheers,
> Marc

:: mike moulton
:: meltmedia