Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 09:08:34 UTC

branch_7_2 created

Hi all,

I just created the 7.2 branch. You may now merge again against branch_7x
for changes that can wait for 7.3 to be released. If you are working on a
7.2 bugfix, do not forget to backport to this new branch.

Re: branch_7_2 created

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Steve and Uwe!

Re: branch_7_2 created

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@apple.com>.
I’m going to go ahead and remove the wrong change log entry from the 7.1 section for SOLR-11126. That commit never made it to a release and I shouldn’t have added it there.
I’ve already cleaned up master and branch_7x but I’ll also do that for the 7.2 branch.

-Anshum

Re: branch_7_2 created

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@apple.com>.
Adrien, you meant “Cassandra", right? :)

Re: branch_7_2 created

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.

Re: branch_7_2 created

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.