Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org> on 2022/04/06 14:25:22 UTC

pinot-controller NPM security issues

Hi everyone,
I raised an issue about multiple insecure NPMs that are used in
pinot-controller.

https://github.com/apache/pinot/issues/8476

I'm not a UI expert and not really a Pinot user, I'm just an ASF
member looking to get teams to upgrade their dependencies to improve
security.

Would any of the Pinot contributors be in a position to try upgrades?

This command can often do a lot of the work:
npm audit fix

Regards,
PJ

Re: pinot-controller NPM security issues

Posted by Mayank Shrivastava <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the clarification, PJ. We will follow up on the GH issue.

Best
Mayank

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mayank Shrivastava <ma...@apache.org>.