Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Aleksey Shipilev <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 11:08:20 UTC

Re: [drlvm][jni][performance] JNI improvements

[Charging... Clear... *ZAP*]

Colleagues,

I had updated JNI transition optimization umbrella issue [1] with
distribution of clean/dirty patches. There are 2 issues ready for
commit, can some VM guru review them and commit?

Thanks,
Aleksey.

Posted by Aleksey Shipilev <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Gregory!

It appears that only this issue can be committed, while another one
[1] is already in trunk.
So after committing HARMONY-4705 no more attention is needed at the moment.

Thanks,
Aleksey.

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@apache.org>.

--