Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Udit Mehrotra <ud...@apache.org> on 2021/08/15 23:22:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.9.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.9.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release

[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],

* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 44A484600E48193A74F97447C47E66F8386204DF [3],

* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],

* source code tag "release-0.9.0-rc1" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,

Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12350027

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.9.0-rc1/

[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/KEYS

[4]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1042/org/apache/hudi/

[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/tree/release-0.9.0-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.9.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Udit Mehrotra <ud...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

We are abandoning this RC, due to the issues raised in the thread. We will
put out a new one, with these issues resolved.

Thanks,
Udit

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi,