Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by "Yasemin DEMİRAL (BILGEM BTE) via user" <us...@bigtop.apache.org> on 2023/02/24 10:48:55 UTC

Apache Bigtop new services

Hi,

Are Apache Druid and Nifi services planned to be included in Bigtop? or how can i added new services?

Is there any work on installing on Kubernetes?

Do you have any information?

Thank you

Yasemin DEMİRAL

Re: Apache Bigtop new services

Posted by Michiel Verheul <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm also interested in adding Druid and Nifi to Bigtop. Maybe I will create
a PR somewhere in the upcoming months.

Michiel

Posted by Buğra Çakır <bc...@beartell.com>.
Looks like there is a ticket for Druid.. https://issues.apache.org/jira/
browse/BIGTOP-2965

24 Şubat 2023 Cuma 13:48:55 +03 tarihinde Yasemin DEMÄ°RAL (BILGEM BTE) via