Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Schuweiler, Joel J." <Sc...@mayo.edu> on 2005/07/20 19:17:24 UTC

Log4j + jsf

I am trying to use log4j from a jsf, or java server faces, page. The jsf is being hosted by a websphere server (6.0.1) and no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to connect to the remote socket. I am not getting errors logged anywhere as to why either. A servlet hosted by the same websphere server has absolutly no issues logging to the remote socket.

I'm looking for any advice as far as how to increase the verbosity of issues or anyone who has done anything with log4j and jsf.

Joel Schuweiler
Middleware
Schuweiler.Joel@mayo.edu
Tel: 8-7900